Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is known for its premiere venues and the luxury it offers for weddings, but the activities and possibilities for making your destination wedding so memorable are endless. From rehearsal dinners and farewell breakfasts, to bonfires on the beach and golf outings, Sandestin can offer any activity to suit the needs of you and your guests. Here are the top five reasons couples choose Sandestin for their wedding destination:
- More than 10 luxurious venues. Many know Sandestin for its large selection of beautiful wedding venues – from the popular white sandy beaches, lush green lawns, and bay front venues, to the elegant ballrooms. Sandestin is the ultimate wedding destination in Northwest Florida offering the largest variety of venue options for weddings.
- Excellent value. Accommodating a variety of tastes and budgets is a specialty of Sandestin’s on-site wedding and event staff. Sandestin will customize menus to fit the need of every bride and groom.
- Get away from it all. Brides and grooms alike need to take time to themselves before the wedding day and enjoy some old-fashioned fun and relaxation. Shopping, spa, championship golf, dining and night life – are just a few luxuries couples and their closest family and friends can look forward to when having their wedding at Sandestin.
- Who needs an itinerary? The resort provides a central gathering place for families and friends to share the wedding day while enjoying the other luxurious amenities Sandestin offers. Beyond the beautiful beaches, Sandestin features four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, a full-service, 113-slip marina with an array of water sports, a fleet of bicycles, an action-packed Baytowne Adventure Zone featuring a Zipline, Ropes Course, Euro-Bungy, Rock Wall, Adventure Landing Playground and more. After a day of play, guests can even indulge in Spa Sandestin featuring more than 50 professional services.
- Far from your average guestroom. Forgo the standard room with two double beds. Here, the majority of accommodations come in the form of studio, one-, two- and up to four-bedroom cottages and villas, high-rise condominiums, town homes, villas and inn rooms. Most guest rooms include fully-equipped kitchens, living areas, whirlpool spa baths, laundry facilities and more. With nearly 1,300 deluxe accommodations serving up views of the beach, bay, fairways and village, Sandestin offers the ultimate variety of options.